Your day is still full of potential and possibilities even if
- The weather is nasty and you’re stuck indoors.
- Your car got a flat tire on the way to work.
- You received a negative report that was out of your control.
- You didn’t get the job or raise.
- A major household appliance broke.
- You received bad news.
- It seems like you’re not getting anywhere, no matter how hard you try.
- You feel like you will never be good enough.
- You forgot to pay a bill.
- It seems like multiple things are going wrong at the same time.
- And this list can go on…
- This day is full of potential and possibilities.
- Your day can improve.
- You can get outdoors another day.
- A car tire can be replaced.
- Good news will come soon.
- You will find a job, this is only temporary.
- Household items can be repaired or replaced, hang in there.
- You have already achieved some goals, keep up the good work, you will continue to achieve.
- Things can and will go right.
- Not everything is bad, things are okay.
- You have everything that you need right now, in this moment.
- Come up with your own positive affirmation.
Take action, make it happen
- Adopt a positive mindset, it is a powerful tool.
- Look for alternatives. Find the potential and possibilities. Write them down as a reminder.
- Make a list of things that you can do, and then start doing. You can use your creativity.
- Focus on the things that you can control.
- Remind yourself that ruminating on negative events and worries doesn’t help and that you can do something about it.
Subscribe for more mental health tips
Will you join me in my mission to help others?
One of my many goals is to increase mental health awareness, the availability of free resources, and the access to services.
If you value my free mental health content it would mean a lot to me if you would like, share, or Buy Me a Coffee. This helps people find my free content and allows me to continue providing free content.
I’m aiming high, thank you for your support.